Sunday 14 July 2013

Who am I?

Family, friends, near-ones, dear-ones. Page under construction, add-ons to follow


I am married to an amazingly loving, kind and upright man. Johan is a general physician in private parctise and we recently celebrated our 33rd Anniversary. I count it an honour to call him the love of my life. We have two sons, Rudi and Nico and a darling in heaven, Freddie.

For the past thirteen years I have been broadcasting at Radio Tygerberg, a Christian Community Radio Station in Cape Town South Africa. Listen to our broadcasts on www.radiotygerberg.co.za or on your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Android phone - download an APP like Tunein and . . . . Tune in!





 Rudi our first-born has been married for a year now to the most darling girl. I call her my brag-doll. She is a talented ballet dancer with The Underground Dance Company and is busy with het Masters Degree. Rudi is an International Tax Lawyer


Nico is our youngest and he is a lecturer at the University of Stellenbosch in Economics and Marlie Kock is a talented cabaret performer completing her Masters Degree. Visit her webpage on www.marliekock.com 



We are a family of animal lovers. At home, I am servant to two dogs, a Golden Lab called Mot, a MinPin, Quala, a siamese cat Misha and a spunky white-capped conure Yankee. We do love our pets!
Recently there has been another add-on in a long list of free-riders, a phesant called 'Hoendertjie'







No comments:

Post a Comment